D2

    We planned the night before that we would build a nest today - my pre kindy and I. Also at almost dawn, his kitty knocked the window and then groomed and talked in its sleep near me while hogging the leg space. Then it is Saturday and I had to do about two yoga poses or simple stretches at noon with songs in my tummy playing (unintentionally) just to FEEL PRESENT enough to start the day. 

    My son found me and I suggested we'd have a drive thru first thing first after bath. The thing is there was a complain about strain in the hand because of a phone but I don't want to say more. The mom could not be mad anymore maybe because of the stretch or something else ... But there was a resolve to not hog the device. Perhaps for a short time being, nevertheless ... So the adventure began. I left the bathroom door open and water running and handed him a small toy figurine with long hair while I drank hot cocoa at dining table. When I came back for shampoo session he had one more toy with him in the basin. They were "the children". I enjoyed the pretend play and I did not mind half hour bath time playing as cloud pouring the rain on the children.

    He chose to wear more fancy shirt because according to him usual shirt he had worn before. I let him button up disregarding my own need to do the button to anticipate a cry for help from a room's distance as he sat down but he settled the button matter. Some moments later, a sweet surprise I guess

Button done and went to remind me to check his sunnies somewhere in the car. waiting patiently like a good boy for our a'la drive through ABC and fried fishball and a few more full-on drive-thrus



Then back home I was being reminded to get twigs to build a nest. i exhaled oh it is rainy and dark. 

downpour during the evening and the kid agreed this is a river of the day


No he said we do the puzzle - that's the twig and the nest! Thank heaven. Here's the puzzle we did

half done- with my tot's active participation but 
as good as done & dusted according to the tot. ok fine it is just D2

    Later in night, he 'helped' me with this festive door decor after talking about how he pulled one of his loose milk tooth ๐Ÿ‘ถ (Pulled it, and it flew up in the air, then he stretched his hand to catch it) - percaya kah mama nya? I believe the story if I'm in the Tom & Jerry cartoon, maybe. Could not stop to stop the boy pulling the ribbon because I'm very keen to take picture of the process while the glue settle. I also wonder what other door decor i be seeing this year. Hope you share the picture here :)


old frame + some ribbon laying around. 
About two metres away, a 5 yo had big grin while the red ribbon snaked across the room.


    While starting the ribbon thing, my tot painted fairy hair. He chose yellow taking after the picture from the packaging. At first he used finger to rub the water colour onto the figurine. I was quite shocked he did not use a brush since painting with brush is his hobby when he was 3-4 yo. Then I saw a stray brush - so it was actually an overlooked item for a short while. 

Guess this one is an ongoing project

    That's all to blog about today. But before this ends, take a look at our finished 'nest'. The mother must not let small pieces of the puzzle be mopped away, so...

the kid "gave permission" to me to complete it on my own. au meh


Thank you for reading this far and happy weekend ๐Ÿ’–



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th

Reading 7