D3




  Sunday afternoon and the weather is fair. I determined that I should help my 5yo to bake muffins. Beforehand, chasing kittens. 

When the mixer were ready, Tot was keen in opening chocolate muffin premix flour and looking at pictures on the instructions.


Little boy measured main ingredients we needed like water, and counted eggs. 

up to here ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Spilled half of one egg outside the mixing bowl.


batter into muffin tins


Enough for 8 muffin tins



Other than that, assembled a 3D paper Dino. Very difficult to instruct on this so I in the end I completed it myself . Even for adult it’s truly challenging ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿงณ



One more thing the kid did is a bit of coloring. 

  That’s about it for the day. But extra something is having phone call with the aunt from far away. She sounded ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Thank you For reading and please comment if you like chocolate muffins too and if you’re not a fan, would you share what flavour should we try?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th

Reading 7

D2