Day 1

19 November 2021
Here's an attempt I did during daytime, a few hours after my prekindy woke up in order to get his attention to handcrafts, his pets, simple 'pencil' instruction. I was insomniac the night before, had some scheduled stuff in the morning and late afternoon, skipped lunch (but ate delicious ice cream with the boy) and so on. looking back, with such situation (not without cozy naps), I'm grateful that I managed to set up those activities. However, some parents could pull out more fun activities with the kids at home and I would like to hear it from you :)


BOX GUITAR
empty box + rubber band
we both took our turn to play our 'tunes'


WRITING SHORT STRAIGHT LINES @ 1
I had to make use of my special notebook to do the samples
+ for my prekindy boy to use my red pen


WRITING SMALL CIRCLE @ 0
Someone was proud he could make big circle
or bigger than mom's sample


WRITING DASHES @ ANT'S TRAIL
I remind myself this is only his day 1


WE TRIED OUR FIRST BOX GUITAR
We played this prior to feeding our adult cats and kittens. We also caught sight of our tabby boy catching a butterfly in his mouth. We watched helplessly because kitty was too swift and the orange-white butterfly couldn't be freed from his bite. Then we looked up and watched there were other butterflies and stingless bees fluttered above him in the tiny garden
Thank you for dropping by

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th

Reading 7

D2