Dear readers, hello and hi 🕊 welcome to puzzle, dice, twigs, butterfly. I write about pet care with my boy cub. Here I also would like to share stuff I tried to engage the growing up cub with things indoor and outdoor. At times I write about my hobbies as well. I hope you enjoy this blog.
Free time reading 1
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The origin adventure of Hank the cowdog
Writer: John R. E
Reading time: 22/3/2023
This is a storybook with very good light illustrations to portray Hank in some serious situation.
Cub mainly on his own observed loosely since I needed to proceed with housekeeping. Some cub activities: 👆Maintainin potted plant by using a toy watering can 👆In earlier post I wrote about painting this fairy halfway. It fell today. Uhh 👆Toy xylophone and box guitars which can be drums set too. 👆 Mickey, Minnie and pooh puzzle 👆 Another jigsaw puzzle
There were clear evidence of sorting of stuff done by the Cub on this day. One of them is like in this picture- tiny pieces of thing inside a clear container Later in the night before hunger pang hit, cub tried 3D puzzle. However, boy cub put the a few pieces back into the 'parent/mould' paper. Guess it is to ensure we can easily see it for next time use, perhaps during full tummy time. I have to check what is the right name of the thing Other than these, tot went cycling around inside the house... Checking on everything and everyone, maybe.
The day was Saturday on 27 November 2021 and the weather was moderate. Kid's activity was more outdoorsy today. He went for a ride to a barbeque with the dad and grams. Mood was off when the first choice of shirt did not suit his preference so with the help of his grandfather's styling, kid was finally satisfied with grey tshirt with tiger picture. That excited!?! On his way, we noticed his toy pencil was left at home. Guess who had his legs need a good massage the next morning after a good running and chasing at the barbaque?
Comments
Post a Comment