Saturday afternoon

 

Picture from a Facebook page


Weekend is vibing. This Saturday morning is super comfortable for late waking up. 

After coffee I sat down with one particular boy to do handwriting check. So we did a story copywork. 

Miraculously, no excuse this time being offered to me to avoid the tedious stuff. Thank you Heaven!!!!

So...

The story is 14 pages long. Each page has either 3 or 4 lines. The max line is 5, which is on only few pages.

What I saw: 

1. Mixed-size words in single line book

2. Missing letters 

3. Missing word

4. Out of line sentences

5. Distraction (needed to drink, poo, eat, help grandma, perfume, tears etc)

But frustration aside, I felt happy about one thing. We utilized a cool stationery with nice colour. I believe it is known as book holder or paper holder...something like that. Maybe I value it too much but sod it.

You can clip the book pages or papers to make it stand upright. That way, we can view the article or words free hand. One hand can trace the lines or words. The other hand focus with pencil or pen manipulation. 

Bought for my Dr sister, but im keeping it for my use, already

1. for clipping script for video making

2. track one boy's handwriting clarity 

If you are interested to buy, my suggestion is to check for it online or big book store near to you

That is all for now. Till then

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th

Reading 7

D2